- Acetone in ultrasonic for 2 minutes.
- Methanol in ultrasonic for 2 minutes.
- Running DI water for 0.5 minute.
- Blow dry with N2 gun.
- (Optional) Use PEII etcher at 300 mT O2, 100 W for 30 seconds to remove residual organics. Note that this will leave a native oxide on the surface that may need to be removed (especially prior to a metallization step).
- (Optional)Dehydration bake sample on hot plate > 100°C for > 2 min.
Use Our Facility
Need a research tool, but would rather not buy it? You can rent it in a new nanofabrication facility with 12,700 ft² of clean room space to work in!
Affordable rates provide you with the tools you need, as well as training and support from our dedicated and knowledgeable staff, that is tailored to your specific research needs.
We support a broad line of lithography, thin-film deposition, reactive ion etching, and characterization tools in support of device fabrication for a variety of materials, including InP, GaAs, GaN, SiC, Si, and other novel materials.
Staff support is available for training, tool fixturing, process consultation, and hands-on work.
Over 40% of our more than 500 per annum user community are from outside academic institutions and industry, doing significant research in our facility.