Karl Suss Substrate Bonder
Karl Suss America, Inc.
P.O. Box 157
Waterbury Center, Vt. 05677
Phone: (802) 244-5181
Fax: (802) 244-5103
General Information and Usage:
This is Karl-Suss model SB-6 substrate bonder. Wafer bonding of pieces to 6” wafers can be done at pressures from 5e-5 to 3e3 mBar and from 50°C to 550°C. This tool mates with the Karl-Suss MA-6 aligner to allow for aligned bonding. Forces up to 20 kN for a 150 mm wafer size are available. The system supports thermal compression as well as anodic bonding (up to 2000 V). The system is computer controlled with a windows environment allowing for multiple recipe steps and saving of recipes and data. The system is configured for manual loading of wafers.
- Wafer bonding from 50°C to 550°C, +/- 5 degrees accuracy, +/- 3% uniformity
- Upper and lower heating of samples
- 5e-5 to 3e3 Torr environment bonding pressure, with Nitrogen
- Sample size: pieces to 6” wafers, aligned bonding by using MA/BA-6 aligner
- Anodic bonding to 2000 V
- Windows-based computer control
Phone: (805) 893-3918 ext. 216